Monday, July 28, 2008

The Final Blow, and Why I've Finally Resolved to Move the Hell On

I'm under the impression that no one really looks at this blahg, and that's the way I like it: that's how I focus my writing, that's why I write about unimportant things, that's why I don't usually bother to post pictures...I'm just sort of writing for the sake of writing, and because written out diaries are for little girls.

But I look at other people's blahgs fairly regularly (and some, like bikesnob's, fairly religiously) and that made me worried that some people might actually be looking at this. Whoops.

Anyway, came across a blahg of the boy of late the other day, and uh....woah, there passive agressive blagh posts. Second time something like this happened. Ouch for real, dawg. I've been so hurt over this, he won so hard (and he must know it), and its probably all me rubbing salt into my own wounds, but dude...I'm hurt. I tried and I lost so hard. Don't be like this, dude. So of course, the mature adult in me in combating my distaste for passive-agressive ways of dealing with relationships (or lack thereof's, or sudden declines thereof, or whatever) with a passive agressive blahg of my own. But whatever. He's not reading this, I'm sure.

I'll grow up in time for the next post, I promise.

No comments: